Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Need help - PTGui optimization fails completely

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 30, 2011
      Am 30.07.2011 10:24, schrieb macbenutzer:
      > Because i thought i might be easier (or get less errors) as i had to
      > move the camera for 50 cm between the two halfs. That way i thought i
      > would "only" get errors on the joining part and the rest would be
      > perfect

      You should make sure to have control points only at equal distance
      between those parts.

      I've tried both when I made my handheld gigapixel with three different
      focal length and from 4 different viewpoints. It turned out to be much
      easier to optimize all images together with carefully placed control
      points between the problematic images, but to stitch the groups
      separately by switching off all other images and join them later in
      photoshop. Well, that was before PTGui had the masking feature. I just
      only started to redo the whole panorama using PTGui masking...