Re: more on HTML5

  • enridp
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 26, 2011
      jaja yes, you are right Fernando ! we need more love :)

      but I think our work is to expect always more, if not, we are stucked.
      I demand myself every time more.
      And it's a pitty this situation of Flash vs HTML5/Javascript, because I think we can have something unique, open source and much better.

      Stop Flash, stop HTML, stop Javascript, and make a real thing from all that, working together, making a better web, better applications, open source and full compatible, that's my dream, and that is why I hate this "war".