Adobe PDF embedded panorama's

  • Jim Sutherland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2011
      Just curious whether many of you are using Adobe Acrobat Pro to embed panorama's or 3D models?

      My clients use PDF to showcase plans and other design information as regular standard. I have been using Adobe Acrobat Pro to emded photo's partial panorama's, full 360 panorama's and 3D models for some time now. You can easily embed Flash (*.swf) files and 3D models (*.u3d) format. Users require the lateset Adobe Acrobat Reader. I am not sure what Adobe's plans are for further enhancements, but can only guess that as this is a fairly new support that they will be adding functionality.

      This seems to work well, however, the PDF file can become quite large and cannot simply be emailed. I have not tested these files on various devices. I would be interested to hear of anyone's experience with this format.

      Jim
      Fort St John