Re: [PanoToolsNG] The HTML5 boom is coming. Fast.

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 55 , Jul 24, 2011
      Hello Isaac
      good'ay

      Don't worry my friend, and all others too, Trausti, Christian, etc...
      I'm ok with different opinions.
      :-)

      What is important to me is: now EVERY client, is ASKING me that they WANT to
      be able to see the fotos 360 on their iPADS !
      That's it. :-)
      What can I do ?

      Last week I got a new job for a Virtual Tour with 15 panos from a very
      important company in Brazil, and on the first meeting, before I send the
      estimate, the Director told me in front of 7 other persons involved with the
      project:

      - We just did a new website flash-free because we know all our customers are
      high profile executives and they all want to check everything on their
      iPADs, so we need the same for the 360s. Can you do it ?

      Three days later : - I got the job !

      Best regards
      AYRTON

      + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO