Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: make a little money shooting panoramas on your iPhone

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 23, 2011
      I agree that on devices where one uses the fingers to navigate, the drag
      method feels "natural" enough, but for mice it fits like a standard sized
      female bikini would fit a Sumo fighter.

      And I also agree that while shopping, it would be annoying if strangers were
      shooting pictures of me doing what I'd consider "private and personal"
      doings.... thinking about it... it would annoy me much less if I was in an
      out-doors market in a city square or inside a supermarket in one of the
      aisles .. while it would not go well for me if.. in the same supermarket I
      was being photographed reaching out for a product in a shelf. So I do have
      a limit for what I'd find "acceptable" in this field, probably caused by the
      debate that has been going on regarding those issues. I don't remember
      having had any objections about being photographed in public or private
      years ago...

      Trausti