Re: The Palace of Versailles

  • MH
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 16, 2011
      Thanks a lot John,

      No camera supports are allowed in the palace and with the amount of people and crowd philopod was not possible to use with exception in the Hall of Battles and the 1830 Room.
      Because of that three of my panos got so bad (due hand shake blur and big parallax error) that I did not post them.
      One in Salon Apollon, one in the room of Coronation of the Emperor and a second one in the Hall of Battles)

      You have been lucky to live so close to there and could visit the beautiful palace often. My visit was during the winter so the gardens were not at their best, therefore no panos from there.

      Regards,
      Mahmood