RE: [PanoToolsNG] conversation with the Information Commissioner

  • Yazan Sboul
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 19, 2011
      What??? LolAre we back on the case of the transsexual cave man pano?

      To: panotoolsng@yahoogroups.com
      From: PanoToolsNG.10.m8@...
      Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 06:44:33 +0930
      Subject: Re: [PanoToolsNG] conversation with the Information Commissioner

      ...and if that same someone, instead, stated, "I am a lesbian woman"?

      other people would question that, and claim he is a man, and most probably a heterosexual man.

      What is the reality then?

      Darren

      On Wed 20/07/11 04:55 , "Trausti Hraunfjord sent: