Re: [PanoToolsNG] SLUM Gigafoto

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 19, 2011
      Ayrton.

      With all respect.

      The only right way to do things, is to treat them equally. If panos are to
      have all faces blurred, the same should be done to every other photo
      published in ever other media. Be that printed or digital photos or video.
      I have a family to feed... a son of 1 year, daughter of 4, another daughter
      of 12, son of 17, wife and myself.... if I was presented with a job where I
      was told to blur faces, I would refuse. Seriously. I would not lend my
      name to what I see as anti-freedom measures.Not even if the payment was good
      and my food-situation was bad.

      But of course.. there are limits... and I am sure I would find my own at
      some point.... if Coca Cola hired me to do blurred panos, I would place
      "Censored by The Coca Cola Company" across every face in crowd panos, if I
      was paid properly in a time of real need.

      Trausti