100 thousand monks

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2011
      a Slovenian data protection nightmare.... ;-)

      http://www.360cities.net/image/mass-ordination-program-for-100-000-dhamadayada-monks#-719.11,58.24,102.3

    • Pierlucio Pellissier
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2011
        ahhhhhh

        blur me one with everything!

        Pierlucio Pellissier
        pierluciop@...
      • panovrx
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2011
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:

          > a Slovenian data protection nightmare.... ;-)
          >
          > http://www.360cities.net/image/mass-ordination-program-for-100-000-dhamadayada-monks#-719.11,58.24,102.3

          this is a pretty astonishing panorama! pity about the crass Google Ads (from Asian dating/single sites) I get embedded into 360cities panos -- cant they control what kind of ads appear?

          PeterM
        • panovrx
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 19, 2011