Re: [PanoToolsNG] Google Street View anonymizing fail

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 15 2:20 PM
      I still think the best one ever was when they blurred the face of a horse pulling a carriage in Central Park (NYC), while leaving the passengers' faces un-blurred.

      http://gadgets.boingboing.net/2008/05/14/google-blurs-horse-f.html

      "This horse testified against Michael Corleone. His cousin's body was never recovered", joked the blog on BoingBoing. This was back in 2008, during the initial rollout of GSV face-blurring, and long since fixed.

      John

      John Riley
      4Pi-VR Media Solutions
      http://4pi-vr.com