free Capture One license offer

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 14, 2011

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 15, 2011
        Dnia 15 lipca 2011 3:08 AYRTON <avi@...> napisał(a):

        Ayrton, thanks for infos
        i got one :)
        --
        pozdrawiam
        slamacek

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 15, 2011
          Am 15.07.2011 03:08, schrieb AYRTON:

          > I got mine already:-)

          It's the express version of course, lacking f.e. CA correction - which
          renders it almost useless...

          I'll wait for RawTherapee 3...

        • david burton
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 15, 2011
            I got mine too! Thanks!

            --
            David B
          • Tikva Lubetkin
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 15, 2011
              I understand it lack the CA Correction but can't one upgrade for that?
              Tikva

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 15, 2011
                Am 15.07.2011 21:27, schrieb Tikva Lubetkin:

                > I understand it lack the CA Correction but can't one upgrade for that?

                Yes, for 229,00 Euro. Compared to 299 if you buy the pro version
                directly. Which is interesting, since they sell the express version for
                99 Euro:

                http://www.phaseone.com/en/Online-Store/Capture%20One/C1Upgrade.aspx