Inspection II.

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 50 , Jul 14, 2011
      Just a notice for colleagues’ panographers.
      I have noticed you that my web site is with the inspection of Information
      Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia. I have removed the geographical
      area of Slovenia as officially no multimedia, like video, still pictures or VR
      panoramas where people or their property can be recognised is not allowed on
      the territory of Slovenia. It seems that was not enough as I have received the
      thread that if I didn’d destroy all the VR Panoramas from my backups that I
      have to sent them VR panoramas for the further investigation. If I don’t react
      within one (1) day I will be penalized (I think it is 12K euros …about 20K USD)
      or a one year prison.Yes … I live in European Union.
      At least some “glory” to me… I am most
      probably going to be the first panographer imprisoned.

      Bostjan

    • Carl von Einem
      Message 50 of 50 , Jul 21, 2011
        Posted by: "A Kielcz" on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:31 pm ((PDT))

        > are the communist bureaucrats still in control in Slovenia?

        Not since 1948 (if you thought about the Eastern bloc). Slovenia was a
        part of Yugoslavia which was "bloc-free", search Wikipedia for
        "Non-Aligned Movement". Slovenia was the first to split and reach
        independence some time after Tito's death.
        BTW a lovely and very modern country (with mostly nice people, like
        everywhere else!), you should visit it when there is a chance.

        Carl