MacOs update, firewire out....

  • Roberto Mancuso
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2011
      Ciao,

      Making a set up for Canon 1Ds II and Canon 15 mm fish eye

      on another pano head instead of my usual one, I connected the camera

      to a laptop Apple MacBook Pro, Intel based (trhee years old), but got an
      error message

      and no connectivity was more possible.

      I think the last system update few days ago ³made something² with the
      compatibility

      between camera and computer (something about the FW 800 commection: the
      camera

      has a four pin FW 400 port).

      Did anyone get the same problem?

      Thank you very much.