Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: AHHHHHHH!!!!! / software for the iPod,iPhone & Pad..

  • mrjimbo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2011
      This may be old hat but I didn't know these programs were available.. In a way it's dumb as you still need a computer tied to the camera ...but.. with a little creativity.. maybe not so bad.. These programs use the blue tooth and or wireless capability of your (in my case) iPod to control your camera.. both Canons and Nikons.. including live view. etc. They seem perfect for the studio or indoors but theirs no reason you couldn't make use of it outside.. A small net book really makes sense with this or a regular laptop also ..
      Check out DSLR Camera Remote Professional Edition.. (it's on sale for 4.99) There are several of this type application out there.. 2 of which seem a cut above.. one runs med format digitals..
      What I'm noticing is that their are tons of apps for these things but they're quiet hard to find out about..
      Anyway what's the take on this one?

      jimbo