Google Street View anonymizing fail

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2011
      http://i.imgur.com/ElEnV.jpg

      false positives!

      PeterM
    • Matthew Rogers - 360Precision
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11, 2011
        Don't laugh Peter, in the UK KFC are advertised as restaurants. In the latest ad they even call the kids preparing the chicken "Chefs". This crap would never fly in OZ :)

        Matt

        On 12 Jul 2011, at 05:36, panovrx wrote:

        > http://i.imgur.com/ElEnV.jpg
        >
        > false positives!
        >
        > PeterM

      • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 13, 2011
          I guess Clnl. Sanders has also right for privacy.

          --
          L.D.I. Felipe B. Gonz�lez C.
          felipe@...

        • Paulo Fernandes
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 13, 2011
            LMAO

            This is it... we're all pano geeks... LOL :D

            Com os melhores comprimentos,
            Best Regards,

            Paulo Fernandes <http://about.me/paulofernandes>
            Multimédia

            Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia e Multimédia
            Calçada do Lidador, 22, 1ºAndar
            4480-690 Vila do Conde - Portugal
            Tel. +351 252 119 375 - Fax. +351 252 119 375

            2011/7/13 L.D.I. Felipe B. González <felipe@...>

            > I guess Clnl. Sanders has also right for privacy.
            >

            > 2011/7/11 panovrx <panovrx@...>
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > http://i.imgur.com/ElEnV.jpg
            > >
            > > false positives!
            > >
            > > PeterM
            > >

            > --
            > L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
            > felipe@...
            > 1998-5246
            > www.fpk.com.mx
            > http://recorridosvirtualesmexico.blogspot.com/
            >
            > Socio Director Maquetas Virtuales www.maquetasvirtuales.com
            > Socio Director Recorridos Virtuales www.recorridosvirtuales.com

          • Joost Nieuwenhuijse
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 13, 2011
              Just like that other guy :-)
              http://tinyurl.com/6akef9v

              On 13-7-2011 18:48, L.D.I. Felipe B. González wrote:
              > I guess Clnl. Sanders has also right for privacy.
              >

              > 2011/7/11 panovrx<panovrx@...>
              >
              >> **
              >>

              >> http://i.imgur.com/ElEnV.jpg
              >>
              >> false positives!
              >>
              >> PeterM

            • John Riley
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 15, 2011
                I still think the best one ever was when they blurred the face of a horse pulling a carriage in Central Park (NYC), while leaving the passengers' faces un-blurred.

                http://gadgets.boingboing.net/2008/05/14/google-blurs-horse-f.html

                "This horse testified against Michael Corleone. His cousin's body was never recovered", joked the blog on BoingBoing. This was back in 2008, during the initial rollout of GSV face-blurring, and long since fixed.

                John

                John Riley
                4Pi-VR Media Solutions
                http://4pi-vr.com