Re: Appropriation art [Was: VR Panoramas with the people are illegal in some countries.]

  • afrenyo
    Message 1 of 52 , Jul 10, 2011
      We may be getting way off topic, and I hate to contribute if that is the case, but ;^) Prince - according to this article - did loose a case when using someone else's photos at a later date. The article is also interesting, because it has a thoughtful commentary and actual copies of the court documents.

      http://tinyurl.com/prince-looses

      andras
      http://dragtorotate.com

      > > Gross was too broke for another lawsuit.
      >
      > That's the part I find shameful for what the justice system has become.

    • afrenyo
      Message 52 of 52 , Jul 10, 2011