MS and Google being sued over 360Tours according to zdnet.com

  • texas360dave
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 8, 2011
    • Bostjan Burger
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 8, 2011
        Yes interesting... I am sure that many of us here on this list did Google like georeferenced streetviews before the year 2000... much more before...

        Bostjan

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 8, 2011
          Do you mean something like a map in a qtvr movie that took you to another movie, nope never did that :)

          Matt Smith
          PhotoSpherix
          317.396.5791
          Spin 360 Product Photography
          Indianapolis, Indiana USA
          http://www.photospherix.com

          On Jul 8, 2011, at 1:00 PM, Bostjan Burger wrote:

          > Yes interesting... I am sure that many of us here on this list did Google like georeferenced streetviews before the year 2000... much more before...
          >
          > Bostjan
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Hans
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 8, 2011
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matt Smith <masmith@...> wrote:

            > Do you mean something like a map in a qtvr movie that took you to another movie, nope never did that :)

            Oh yes, first one is from around 1996.

            Hans

            > Matt Smith
            > PhotoSpherix
            > 317.396.5791
            > Spin 360 Product Photography
            > Indianapolis, Indiana USA
            > http://www.photospherix.com
            >
            > On Jul 8, 2011, at 1:00 PM, Bostjan Burger wrote:
            >
            > > Yes interesting... I am sure that many of us here on this list did Google like georeferenced streetviews before the year 2000... much more before...
            > >
            > > Bostjan
            > >

            > > ________________________________

          • Matt Smith
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 8, 2011
              I was thinking about 98 but hey you might have been doing it before I didn't

              On Jul 8, 2011, at 1:58 PM, Hans wrote:

              > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matt Smith <masmith@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> Do you mean something like a map in a qtvr movie that took you to another movie, nope never did that :)
              >

              > Oh yes, first one is from around 1996.
              >
              > Hans
              >

              >> Matt Smith
              >> PhotoSpherix
              >> 317.396.5791
              >> Spin 360 Product Photography
              >> Indianapolis, Indiana USA
              >> http://www.photospherix.com
              >>
              >> On Jul 8, 2011, at 1:00 PM, Bostjan Burger wrote:
              >>
              >>> Yes interesting... I am sure that many of us here on this list did Google like georeferenced streetviews before the year 2000... much more before...
              >>>
              >>> Bostjan
              >>>

              >>> ________________________________

            • Hans
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 8, 2011
                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matt Smith <masmith@...> wrote:

                > I was thinking about 98 but hey you might have been doing it before I didn't

                Virtual Berlin 1995.
                http://bkohg.com/multi/Splash.htm

                Hans

                > Matt Smith
                > PhotoSpherix
                > 317.396.5791
                > Spin 360 Product Photography
                > Indianapolis, Indiana USA
                > http://www.photospherix.com
                >
                > On Jul 8, 2011, at 1:58 PM, Hans wrote:
                >

                > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matt Smith <masmith@> wrote:
                > >>
                > >> Do you mean something like a map in a qtvr movie that took you to another movie, nope never did that :)
                > >

                > > Oh yes, first one is from around 1996.
                > >
                > > Hans
                > >

                > >> Matt Smith
                > >> PhotoSpherix
                > >> 317.396.5791
                > >> Spin 360 Product Photography
                > >> Indianapolis, Indiana USA
                > >> http://www.photospherix.com

              • Matt Smith
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 8, 2011
                  Those were the days

                  Apple(®) Macintosh with at least 68020 processor or PowerMacintosh and System 7.1 operating system or higher. 8 MB RAM required, 12 MB RAM recommended. Colour monitor with at least 256 colours

                  On Jul 8, 2011, at 3:16 PM, Hans wrote:

                  > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matt Smith <masmith@...> wrote:
                  >>
                  >> I was thinking about 98 but hey you might have been doing it before I didn't
                  >

                  > Virtual Berlin 1995.
                  > http://bkohg.com/multi/Splash.htm
                  >
                  > Hans
                  >

                  >> Matt Smith
                  >> PhotoSpherix
                  >> 317.396.5791
                  >> Spin 360 Product Photography
                  >> Indianapolis, Indiana USA
                  >> http://www.photospherix.com

                  >>> Oh yes, first one is from around 1996.
                  >>>
                  >>> Hans

                • Bostjan Burger
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 8, 2011
                    I call that the romatic era of the internet. That was still a free World...

                    Bostjan