Re: Quick question about PTGui

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 6, 2011
      Hello Wim. I'm a programmer and did such things from day one of using PTgui indeed is very easy (I said is a simple text file).
      However when I teach others about panorama and PTgui is much easier if such feature exisit from the firt place and point them to it, but also the third parties plugins for PTgui could be also the way, not know if there is, in priciple, encouraged from PTgui developpers as I could make some great plugins available I'm using on daily basis.

      thanks for the reply
      Dorin
      http://www.livepanoramas.com