Re: VR Panoramas with the people are illegal in some countries.

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 52 , Jul 5, 2011
      Ok, I'd remove the 360 vr with the child up close as that's not too clever no matter what country your in and then get some hosting elsewhere for the rest of your work.

      If you need a hand setting something up send me an email and I'd be glad to help out.

      There's no need to get mad in this day and age .... get even ;-)

      Andrew

      > The web site is not commercial but dedicated to be the e-learnigg tool. It is with 15 old roots.
      >
      > Bostjan

    • afrenyo
      Message 52 of 52 , Jul 10, 2011
        We may be getting way off topic, and I hate to contribute if that is the case, but ;^) Prince - according to this article - did loose a case when using someone else's photos at a later date. The article is also interesting, because it has a thoughtful commentary and actual copies of the court documents.

        http://tinyurl.com/prince-looses

        andras
        http://dragtorotate.com