Re: VR Panoramas with the people are illegal in some countries.

    Message 1 of 52 , Jul 5, 2011
      Am 06.07.2011 00:04, schrieb ptgroup:
      > See:<http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panoramafreiheit> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panoramafreiheit
      > and various lawer sites.
      > (German though)
      > the map on the wiki-page is interesting - showing the differnce of the "Panoramafreiheit" in Europe.

      The page exists in english (as well as in several other languages), but
      not so detailed for europe. Both versions state that Panoramafreiheit
      (Panorama Freedom) is ok in Slovenia....

    • afrenyo
      Message 52 of 52 , Jul 10, 2011
        We may be getting way off topic, and I hate to contribute if that is the case, but ;^) Prince - according to this article - did loose a case when using someone else's photos at a later date. The article is also interesting, because it has a thoughtful commentary and actual copies of the court documents.

        http://tinyurl.com/prince-looses

        andras
        http://dragtorotate.com