Re: Movie Set

  • Michael Bajko BFA - The Fine Art of Photo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2011
      Thanks Jurgen,
      You're quite right about the white balance.
      I was faced with a plethora of colour temps.
      Work lights, 'Set' lights in various stages of dimming, some with gels,
      all spilling into each other at various levels.
      I admit to being hasty and setting WBs by eye from the memory of how the
      scene felt at the time.
      More work certainly needed.
      Cheers Michael

      --