Re: zebra sky help

    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 4, 2011
      Am 04.07.2011 20:13, schrieb web@...:
      > If I understood your fix correctly, it was not a simply expsoure
      > adjustment applied to the whole image, but rather a gradient?

      In Photoshop: Use a levels or brightness adjustment layer and paint a
      gradient in the associated mask with the gradient tool. You can use the
      color sampler tool to measure the brightness values in the same point in
      the neighboring image. Once you found good values record the whole
      process as an action and create a droplet from it. You then can drop all
      your 400 files on it and let the computer process them while you do
      something different.

      You can even use a flat field: shoot an evenly lit surface with same
      aperture and exposure settings (you can rotate the camera, shoot several
      and average later). Do an auto levels on the resulting image and use the
      result as a mask. To find the correct adjustment try on the original
      image until lighting is perfectly even. To see this better you can put
      an auto levels layer above.