Re: Movie Set

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4 4:22 AM
      These look nice, my main concern would be to correct white balance.

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "michaelbajko" <michael@...> wrote:

      > Have just finished work (as an actor) on a movie.
      > A modern/futuristic fairy tale, boy sees girl, fights for girl, gets girl!
      > One of NZ Film Commissions 'Accelerator Fund' projects for up and coming film makers.
      > Shot with Red One and mainly Steadicam with some dolly/crane shots.
      > Only 33 shots for 80 minute feature so quite a lot of rehearsal.
      > All studio based and was able to take my pano rig along.
      > http://www.foto.bajko.net/timeslow.htm
      > Mainly equirecs with a few VR versions.
      > This site set up for crew and cast to download from.
      > Always lots of stills of us in the action, these something for everyone.
      > Cheers Michael

    • Michael Bajko BFA - The Fine Art of Photo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4 8:50 PM
        Thanks Jurgen,
        You're quite right about the white balance.
        I was faced with a plethora of colour temps.
        Work lights, 'Set' lights in various stages of dimming, some with gels,
        all spilling into each other at various levels.
        I admit to being hasty and setting WBs by eye from the memory of how the
        scene felt at the time.
        More work certainly needed.
        Cheers Michael

        --