Movie Set

  • michaelbajko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2011
      Have just finished work (as an actor) on a movie.
      A modern/futuristic fairy tale, boy sees girl, fights for girl, gets girl!
      One of NZ Film Commissions 'Accelerator Fund' projects for up and coming film makers.
      Shot with Red One and mainly Steadicam with some dolly/crane shots.
      Only 33 shots for 80 minute feature so quite a lot of rehearsal.
      All studio based and was able to take my pano rig along.
      http://www.foto.bajko.net/timeslow.htm
      Mainly equirecs with a few VR versions.
      This site set up for crew and cast to download from.
      Always lots of stills of us in the action, these something for everyone.
      Cheers Michael
    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2011
        These look nice, my main concern would be to correct white balance.

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "michaelbajko" <michael@...> wrote:

        > Have just finished work (as an actor) on a movie.
        > A modern/futuristic fairy tale, boy sees girl, fights for girl, gets girl!
        > One of NZ Film Commissions 'Accelerator Fund' projects for up and coming film makers.
        > Shot with Red One and mainly Steadicam with some dolly/crane shots.
        > Only 33 shots for 80 minute feature so quite a lot of rehearsal.
        > All studio based and was able to take my pano rig along.
        > http://www.foto.bajko.net/timeslow.htm
        > Mainly equirecs with a few VR versions.
        > This site set up for crew and cast to download from.
        > Always lots of stills of us in the action, these something for everyone.
        > Cheers Michael

      • Michael Bajko BFA - The Fine Art of Photo
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2011
          Thanks Jurgen,
          You're quite right about the white balance.
          I was faced with a plethora of colour temps.
          Work lights, 'Set' lights in various stages of dimming, some with gels,
          all spilling into each other at various levels.
          I admit to being hasty and setting WBs by eye from the memory of how the
          scene felt at the time.
          More work certainly needed.
          Cheers Michael

          --