The WWP "Family" event ...

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2011
      ... has been published and is live now at http://tinyurl.com/3m5mx4p

      The next event is "History." The shooting period starts at 00:00 on
      September 16th and ends at 24:00 on September 25th in the time zone
      you're in when you're shooting your panorama. The server will open for
      editing at 00:00 on September 16th and close probably on September 29th
      (it'll probably be later than that but don't hold me to that right
      now). An essay on the History event's theme will be published by next
      Sunday July 10th.

      Thanks for participating.

      Pat Swovelin
      World Wide Panorama Event Coordinator

      Get out there and shoot some panoramas!

    • texas360dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2011
        Thanks for the heads up...

        Still at 360texas.com

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pat Swovelin <panoramas@...> wrote:

        > ... has been published and is live now at http://tinyurl.com/3m5mx4p
        >
        > The next event is "History." The shooting period starts at 00:00 on
        > September 16th and ends at 24:00 on September 25th in the time zone
        > you're in when you're shooting your panorama. The server will open for
        > editing at 00:00 on September 16th and close probably on September 29th
        > (it'll probably be later than that but don't hold me to that right
        > now). An essay on the History event's theme will be published by next
        > Sunday July 10th.
        >
        > Thanks for participating.
        >

        > Pat Swovelin
        > World Wide Panorama Event Coordinator
        >
        > Get out there and shoot some panoramas!

      • Bostjan Burger
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2011
          Thank you for the notice Pat.
          ...and same is with updates to All year event IYO Forests.

          Bostjan