Re: Mirrorball Action

  • Ronald
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 2 3:17 PM
      I noticed I have this action under cs5. No idea where I got it from, but it works, just checked. It has 3 different sizes as option.
      Download at http://www.vamos360.com/effe/Cap.atn

      Grts,
      Ronald

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Willy Kaemena <panokaemena@...> wrote:

      > Has somebody the mirrorball cap action adapted for CS4 or 5?
      >
      > the old action which worked under CS3 is not running anymore under Cs4/5
      >

      > Willy

    • Ricardo Feres
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 12 6:45 AM
        Hi,

        I did some panos using PTGui and Pano2VR, when I upload to my web server it´s ok, but when I send the same files to the client and he upload, appears Wrong Domain when we try to see the photos. I know it´s difficult to say what´s happening, but any idea will help me to find where is the problem.

        Thank you,

        Ricardo

      • Fernando Chaves
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 12 7:02 AM
          Hi,

          I did some panos using PTGui and Pano2VR, when I upload to my web server
          it´s ok, but when I send the same files to the client and he upload, appears
          Wrong Domain when we try to see the photos. I know it´s difficult to say
          what´s happening, but any idea will help me to find where is the problem.

          Thank you,

          Ricardo

          Hi,
          He probably forgot to make the right changes in the html or xml code.
          Regards,
          Fernando
        • Ricardo Feres
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 12 7:19 AM
            Hi Fernando,

            Thank you for your answer, good to know that the problem probably it´s not mine.

            Best regards,

            Ricardo

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 12 7:21 AM
              Fernando Chaves wrote:

              > I did some panos using PTGui and Pano2VR, when I upload to my web server
              > it´s ok, but when I send the same files to the client and he upload, appears
              > Wrong Domain when we try to see the photos. I know it´s difficult to say
              > what´s happening, but any idea will help me to find where is the problem.

              You have domain locking switched on in the Pano2VR advanced settings.

              Regards,
              Rob

              --
              Robert Slade, Photographer
              Manor Photography 07890 564889
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 12 7:41 AM
                Hi Rob,

                Thank you very much, I forgot to unlock this.

                Best regards,

                Ricardo Feres
                Fotografia e Mergulho
                www.feres.fot.br

                Enviada em: terça-feira, 12 de julho de 2011 11:21