Re: One of my not so bad HDR panoramas

  • rcgillespie
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2011
      "You have some small stitching problems if you look up on the upper
      part of the bridge."

      Unless for print, I may agree.
      Viewing, it's just fine.
      Great job!!!!!

      The critic of "stitching problems," is also, Great info!

      Thanks all,
      Richard

    • A Kielcz
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2011
        Maybe one day I'll take pano like it.
        How did you do it. Would you mind sharing.

        A Kielcz

        Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.