Not so bad panos

  • john law
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2011
      http://www.john-law.org.uk/standard/cw/index.html

      Encouraged by Jurgen's example, here are a pair of panos: Canary Wharf by night and day. The night pano exemplifies some of the things I like most about pano making - the amount you capture far exceeds what you see at the time. What you won't see are any stars as I forgot to take a zenith, in fact I was fortunate to get anything at all, as CW is all private land and armed guards patrol and dissuade any tripod users.

      bw

      JL

    • Keith Davison
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2011
        > I was fortunate to get anything at all, as CW is all private land and
        > armed guards patrol and dissuade any tripod users.

        Armed guards? In the UK?

        Have our draconian firearms laws been relaxed recently?

        Perhaps you mean Metropolitan Police firearms officers?

        Keith D.