Re: Any one has first hand experience with this levelling adapter?

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 28, 2011
      Hi Peter,

      Looks like you didn't saw my drawing, that must be because that message didn't do to your e-mail box (or to mine, at least) maybe I'm moderated or smth.

      The pole will go through the big ball into a cylindric hole
      that drawing again
      http://www.livepanoramas.com/NN/pole_base.jpg
      the inside tube, ballbarrings, so on.. aren't represented in the drawing.

      However as I said, is not ment to keep by itself the pole fully extended.

      thanks for the reply
      Dorin
      http://www.livepanoramas.com