Re: up up in the air

  • b_dohrmann
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 27, 2011
      Hi everybody, thanks for all the kind replies ;-)

      The hyperbolic view from this panorama was in my head long time ago
      and so that was, what I wanted to do. It was done in the classic way,
      that means 4 shoots around with the Sigma 8mm lens on a Canon 500D.
      On a german panorama discussion platform I posted a detailed making
      of with a nadir gif animation for better understanding how it was
      done: http://www.firsturl.de/6EFoE65

      all the best Bernd