Sample of panos from 1.5 to 5.5 m height

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2011
      Hi all, this is a low resolution of the panos I was mentioned in other post here.

      http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/victory-pole-lite/

      The height is accurate as I used a device adapted to the pole to measure the exact height, as a matter of fact I also did panos at each 20 cm appart in height for other purposes but the difference are to small to worth posting there, instead I selected this set at 0.5 m appart which can give you an idea about your needs for heights in your panos, also them are available as 3D as well (red-cyan anaglyph, kindly click on little glasses for 3Ds) if you want to study the 3D and height combined.

      Although not recommended due to the size of files the same set is available in high resolution too
      http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/victory-pole/

      I used a twin combo: Canon 350D+Sigma 8mm 3.5, on a Fanotec series complete 2 pole, the non-anaglyph (regular) panos are from right camera.

      cheers,
      Dorin
      http://www.livepanoramas.com