Mirrorball Action

  • Willy Kaemena
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 25, 2011
      Has somebody the mirrorball cap action adapted for CS4 or 5?

      the old action which worked under CS3 is not running anymore under Cs4/5

      Willy
    • Rick Drew
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 25, 2011
        You can make your own action - just duplicate the layer, rotate 180 degrees,
        delete the part you don't want, and squeeze down to cover the tripod. That's
        it. You may want to add an outer glow for effect. Some people rotate 180
        degrees, others don't.

        Rick Drew

      • PanoToolsNG.10.m8@spamgourmet.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 26, 2011
           Hmm...

          I always thought it was better to flip the image vertically, rather
          than rotate the image 180 degrees.

          The 'reflected' image in the 'mirror ball' then ties in with the
          actual image.

          cheers,

          Darren.

          Has somebody the mirrorball cap action adapted for CS4 or 5?

          the old action which worked under CS3 is not running anymore under
          Cs4/5

          Willy

          Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          To change settings via email:
          PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com [11]
          PanoToolsNG-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com [12]

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ [14]

          Links:
          ------
          [1] mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
          [2] mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
          [3] mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
          [4] http://wiki.panotools.org
          [5] http://wiki.panotools.org/User_Guidelines
          [6] http://panotoolsng.586017.n4.nabble.com/
          [7] http://www.panomaps.com/ng
          [8] mailto:PanoToolsNG-owner@yahoogroups.com
          [11] mailto:PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com
          [12] mailto:PanoToolsNG-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
          [14] http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • John Houghton
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 28, 2011
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Willy Kaemena <panokaemena@...> wrote:

            > Has somebody the mirrorball cap action adapted for CS4 or 5?

            If you record these instructions, you should get a mirror ball with a more realistic reflection, i.e. with the horizon positioned roughly where it should be:

            With the equirectangular image open, start recording the action:

            Duplicate layer
            Select all (ctrl/a)
            Edit->Transform->Scale and set Width to 50%
            Commit the change
            Filter->Distort->Polar coordinates (select Rectangular to Polar)
            Tweak it with Filter->Distort->Spherize at 95%
            Filter->Distort->Polar coordinates (select Polar to Rectangular)
            Edit->Transform->Flip vertical
            Edit->Transform->Scale and set Width to 200% and drag down the top bar to make height 12% (or adjust to suit)
            Commit the change
            Deselect (ctrl/d)
            Flatten

            John
          • ptgroup
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 28, 2011
              That sound more like a mirror-ball.
              close to Peter Nyfelers script.
              did anyone try Peters script on CSx ond Win 7/64 ??

              i think it should run without any problems- peter could tell more about this.

              ciao
              mike

              _____

              I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len> .

              Do you have a slow PC? <http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen> Try free scan!

            • Peter Nyfeler
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 29, 2011
                Hi
                Sorry for the delay. If someone is interested in the action that will
                work fine
                in CS4 (CS5 not tested, but probably works aswell) just drop me a line
                off list
                and I will send it to you

                Best regards

                Peter

                Am 28.06.11 14:44, schrieb ptgroup:
                > That sound more like a mirror-ball.
                > close to Peter Nyfelers script.
                > did anyone try Peters script on CSx ond Win 7/64 ??
                >
                > i think it should run without any problems- peter could tell more about this.
                >
                > ciao
                > mike
              • Ronald
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 2, 2011
                  I noticed I have this action under cs5. No idea where I got it from, but it works, just checked. It has 3 different sizes as option.
                  Download at http://www.vamos360.com/effe/Cap.atn

                  Grts,
                  Ronald

                  --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Willy Kaemena <panokaemena@...> wrote:

                  > Has somebody the mirrorball cap action adapted for CS4 or 5?
                  >
                  > the old action which worked under CS3 is not running anymore under Cs4/5
                  >

                  > Willy

                • Ricardo Feres
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 12, 2011
                    Hi,

                    I did some panos using PTGui and Pano2VR, when I upload to my web server it´s ok, but when I send the same files to the client and he upload, appears Wrong Domain when we try to see the photos. I know it´s difficult to say what´s happening, but any idea will help me to find where is the problem.

                    Thank you,

                    Ricardo

                  • Fernando Chaves
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 12, 2011
                      Hi,

                      I did some panos using PTGui and Pano2VR, when I upload to my web server
                      it´s ok, but when I send the same files to the client and he upload, appears
                      Wrong Domain when we try to see the photos. I know it´s difficult to say
                      what´s happening, but any idea will help me to find where is the problem.

                      Thank you,

                      Ricardo

                      Hi,
                      He probably forgot to make the right changes in the html or xml code.
                      Regards,
                      Fernando
                    • Ricardo Feres
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 12, 2011
                        Hi Fernando,

                        Thank you for your answer, good to know that the problem probably it´s not mine.

                        Best regards,

                        Ricardo

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 12, 2011
                          Fernando Chaves wrote:

                          > I did some panos using PTGui and Pano2VR, when I upload to my web server
                          > it´s ok, but when I send the same files to the client and he upload, appears
                          > Wrong Domain when we try to see the photos. I know it´s difficult to say
                          > what´s happening, but any idea will help me to find where is the problem.

                          You have domain locking switched on in the Pano2VR advanced settings.

                          Regards,
                          Rob

                          --
                          Robert Slade, Photographer
                          Manor Photography 07890 564889
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jul 12, 2011
                            Hi Rob,

                            Thank you very much, I forgot to unlock this.

                            Best regards,

                            Ricardo Feres
                            Fotografia e Mergulho
                            www.feres.fot.br

                            Enviada em: terça-feira, 12 de julho de 2011 11:21