Re: To iDevice or not, that's the question my dear Watson

  • uricogan
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 25, 2011
      Simple question:

      My entire pano collection is in Flash, and I want to convert it to be accessible by as many mobile devices as possible, including Apple's.

      Most of my panos are archived in the form of cube faces or equirect's, and some old ones are archived in QT .mov format.

      I have PTGui, Pano2VR, KRpano, FPP & Flashificator. All my HTML pages are done with Pleinpot.

      I'm asking for recommendations for:

      1. re-encoding
      2. suitable work flow (Macintosh)