up up in the air

  • b_dohrmann
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 25, 2011
      Hi all,

      I have done a VR in an old nice plane (Pilatus P2 - built year 1945)
      Hope you like it ...

      http://www.360bilder.de/html/vr_pilatus_p2_1.htm

      http://www.360bilder.de/html/popup/jpg_pilatus_p2_1.htm

      cheers
      Bernd
    • Bostjan Burger
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 25, 2011
        That is fascinating. No other words.

        Bostjan

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 25, 2011
          As always Bernd: stunning !
          chapo !
          ciao
          mike

          _____

          I have done a VR in an old nice plane (Pilatus P2 - built year 1945)
          Hope you like it ...

          http://www.360bilder.de/html/vr_pilatus_p2_1.htm

          http://www.360bilder.de/html/popup/jpg_pilatus_p2_1.htm

          cheers
          Bernd

          _____

          I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len> .

          Do you have a slow PC? <http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen> Try free scan!

        • darethehair
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 25, 2011
            So cool! What techniques make this even possible? With a 180 degree fisheye
            I can *perhaps* theorize that you took two quick shots, but with anything
            else one would think this is impossible!

          • Graham Wilson
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 25, 2011
              Just superb!

              So cool! What techniques make this even possible? With a 180 degree fisheye
              I can *perhaps* theorize that you took two quick shots, but with anything
              else one would think this is impossible!

            • Ken Warner
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 25, 2011
                Brilliant! Nicely done. And you got to ride in a neat old
                airplane. That alone would be more than enough....

                b_dohrmann wrote:
                > Hi all,
                >
                > I have done a VR in an old nice plane (Pilatus P2 - built year 1945)
                > Hope you like it ...
                >
                > http://www.360bilder.de/html/vr_pilatus_p2_1.htm
                >
                > http://www.360bilder.de/html/popup/jpg_pilatus_p2_1.htm
                >
                > cheers
                > Bernd

              • AYRTON
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 25, 2011
                  Very nice Bernd !!!

                  On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 7:42 AM, b_dohrmann <schuhdohrmann@...> wrote:

                  > Hi all,
                  >
                  > I have done a VR in an old nice plane (Pilatus P2 - built year 1945)
                  > Hope you like it ...
                  >
                  > http://www.360bilder.de/html/vr_pilatus_p2_1.htm
                  >
                  > http://www.360bilder.de/html/popup/jpg_pilatus_p2_1.htm
                  >
                  > cheers
                  > Bernd

                  + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
                  + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
                  http://ayrton360.com
                  twitter.com/ayrton360

                • dorindxn
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 25, 2011
                    Impressive! Congrats!

                    Dorin
                    http://www.livepanoramas.com

                    --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "b_dohrmann" <schuhdohrmann@...> wrote:

                    > Hi all,
                    >
                    > I have done a VR in an old nice plane (Pilatus P2 - built year 1945)
                    > Hope you like it ...
                    >
                    > http://www.360bilder.de/html/vr_pilatus_p2_1.htm
                    >
                    > http://www.360bilder.de/html/popup/jpg_pilatus_p2_1.htm
                    >
                    > cheers
                    > Bernd

                  • afrenyo
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 25, 2011
                      Awesome, Bernd.
                      Especially the 'still'.

                      -andras
                      http://panoramablog.com

                      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "b_dohrmann" <schuhdohrmann@...> wrote:

                      > Hi all,
                      >
                      > I have done a VR in an old nice plane (Pilatus P2 - built year 1945)
                      > Hope you like it ...
                      >
                      > http://www.360bilder.de/html/vr_pilatus_p2_1.htm
                      >
                      > http://www.360bilder.de/html/popup/jpg_pilatus_p2_1.htm
                      >
                      > cheers
                      > Bernd

                    • Sodhi.K.S
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 25, 2011
                        Dear Bernd,
                        This is just amazing work. How did you manage to do this ?

                        Warm Regards,
                        Sodhi.KS

                        Hotels & Industrial Photographer
                        www.sodhisphotography.com
                        Regular, Panaromas, 360deg & Virtual

                        With us Photography is a Passion !

                        Mob : 09891151165
                                   09971299822

                        ________________________________
                        > I have done a VR in an old nice plane (Pilatus P2 - built year 1945)
                        > Hope you like it ...
                        >
                        > http://www.360bilder.de/html/vr_pilatus_p2_1.htm
                        >
                        > http://www.360bilder.de/html/popup/jpg_pilatus_p2_1.htm
                        >
                        > cheers
                        > Bernd

                      • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 26, 2011
                          Very good job, congratulations!!!!

                          El 25/06/2011, a las 12:42, b_dohrmann escribi�:

                          > Hi all,
                          >
                          > I have done a VR in an old nice plane (Pilatus P2 - built year 1945)
                          > Hope you like it ...
                          >
                          > http://www.360bilder.de/html/vr_pilatus_p2_1.htm
                          >
                          > http://www.360bilder.de/html/popup/jpg_pilatus_p2_1.htm
                          >
                          > cheers
                          > Bernd

                          Ignacio Ferrando Margel�

                          976 297980 / 646154023

                          Abaco Digital

                          http://www.abaco-digital.es

                          En cumplimiento de lo dispuesto en el art�culo 5 de la Ley Org�nica 15/19999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protecci�n de Datos de Car�cter Personal, le informamos de la existencia de un fichero de datos de car�cter personal cuyo titular y responsable es ABACO DIGITAL S.L. La recogida y tratamiento de sus datos tiene como finalidad gestionar las relaciones comerciales, jur�dicas o contractuales que le vinculen con esta entidad.
                          Usted podr� en todo momento ejercitar sus derechos de acceso, rectificaci�n, cancelaci�n y oposici�n al tratamiento de datos personales, en la forma legalmente prevista, mediante comunicaci�n firmada y remitida a ABACO DIGITAL, S.L., sito en M�ndez N��ez 31, 3� dcha, C.P. 50003 de Zaragoza.

                        • b_dohrmann
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jun 27, 2011
                            Hi everybody, thanks for all the kind replies ;-)

                            The hyperbolic view from this panorama was in my head long time ago
                            and so that was, what I wanted to do. It was done in the classic way,
                            that means 4 shoots around with the Sigma 8mm lens on a Canon 500D.
                            On a german panorama discussion platform I posted a detailed making
                            of with a nadir gif animation for better understanding how it was
                            done: http://www.firsturl.de/6EFoE65

                            all the best Bernd