Re: Duck race in Timisoara

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 25 3:08 AM
      Thanks Bostjan, yes that is the link, thank you very much for the feedback, here is around 15-25 sec, deppending on city, the increased speed is due to the 100Mbps inbetween cities I previously reffered, but the size is too much for the internet even by my liking, the test was intended for CD/offline for some workshops I done.
      For the internet I'm preparing a different set aslo with the stitched kind of panos (much lesser in size)

      cheers,
      Dorin
      http://www.livepanoramas.com