Object VR for iPhone/iPad

  • Toni Garbasso
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 23 3:13 AM
      Is there any chance to make an object VR working
      for Ipad/iPhone?
      any example, or any existing software that can make it?

      thanks

      Toni
    • Roger D Williams
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 23 3:43 AM
        If you mean making it WITH your iPhone, you could try YouSpin360. Visit iTunes to see what it can do. You can take many more shots as you go around the 360 degrees than are used in the examples shown, I think it will take up to 40.

        Roger W.

        Sent from my iPad

        On Jun 23, 2011, at 7:13 PM, "Toni Garbasso" <list@...> wrote:

        > Is there any chance to make an object VR working
        > for Ipad/iPhone?
        > any example, or any existing software that can make it?
        >
        > thanks
        >
        > Toni

      • Hans
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 23 3:50 AM
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Toni Garbasso" <list@...> wrote:

          > Is there any chance to make an object VR working
          > for Ipad/iPhone?
          > any example, or any existing software that can make it?
          >
          > thanks
          >
          > Toni

          This works fine on my iPad
          http://www.yofla.com/flash/3d-rotate/javascript/

          Hans
        • Roger D Williams
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 23 4:21 AM
            On Jun 23, 2011, at 7:50 PM, "Hans" <hans@...> wrote:

            > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Toni Garbasso" <list@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Is there any chance to make an object VR working
            >> for Ipad/iPhone?
            >> any example, or any existing software that can make it?
            >>
            >> thanks
            >>
            >> Toni
            >

            > This works fine on my iPad
            > http://www.yofla.com/flash/3d-rotate/javascript/
            >
            > Hans

            That looks like a professional tool. How do you install it in an iPad, Hans?

            Roger W.
          • Ian Wood
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 23 4:32 AM
              On 23 Jun 2011, at 12:21, Roger D Williams wrote:

              > That looks like a professional tool. How do you install it in an iPad, Hans?

              It's a webpage driven by javascript. No install necessary.

              Ian
            • Matt Smith
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 23 6:20 AM
                http://jquery.vostrel.cz/reel

                lite, easy to use. but it is another web page option. I do not know of any app level options.

                Matt Smith
                PhotoSpherix
                317.396.5791
                Spin 360 Product Photography
                Indianapolis, Indiana USA
                http://www.photospherix.com

                On Jun 23, 2011, at 6:13 AM, Toni Garbasso wrote:

                > Is there any chance to make an object VR working
                > for Ipad/iPhone?
                > any example, or any existing software that can make it?
                >
                > thanks
                >
                > Toni

              • Roger D Williams
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 23 9:07 AM
                  On Jun 23, 2011, at 8:32 PM, Ian Wood <panolists@...> wrote:

                  > On 23 Jun 2011, at 12:21, Roger D Williams wrote:
                  >
                  >> That looks like a professional tool. How do you install it in an iPad, Hans?
                  >
                  > It's a webpage driven by javascript. No install necessary.
                  >
                  > Ian

                  Oh, I see. I misunderstood it as an app level thingy.

                  Roger W.
                • Toni Garbasso
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 23 1:12 PM
                    Thank you Hans,
                    that's what I was looking for.
                    Not really with all functions as object2vr,
                    but they are going to develop it more.
                    Hope that GardenGnomeSoftware too will
                    release an iPhone/iPad version in the next future...

                    Toni

                    > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Toni Garbasso" <list@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Is there any chance to make an object VR working
                    > > for Ipad/iPhone?
                    > > any example, or any existing software that can make it?
                    > >
                    > > thanks
                    > >
                    > > Toni
                    >

                    > This works fine on my iPad
                    > http://www.yofla.com/flash/3d-rotate/javascript/
                    >
                    > Hans

                  • Toni Garbasso
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 2, 2011
                      The new (beta) Object2vr has the HTML5 output!!!

                      Toni