RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: 3D panos with twin 350D+Sig8mm on a Fanotec Pole2C

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 22, 2011
      It displays all "MY" panoramas. I'm not showing clients other peoples
      panoramas.
      I can't speak for anyone else's and pans smoothly.
      I also have a dell mini running flash and it's also crap.. not to mention
      it's not a touch screen.
      You can't even begin to show clients tours with a trackpad or some flash
      buttons to navigate.
      Though it's not a fair comparison.. the iPad2 has probably a 4x faster cpu
      than the dell mini.
      To get comparable performance you'd have to spend a lot more for a flash
      based touch screen tablet or laptop.. a lot more.
      I'm hardly a fanboy. I begrudgingly gave in to the benefits fighting tooth
      and nail.