Panoramic Video

  • afrenyo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2011
      Hi.

      Wanted to tell you about an old panoramic video project of mine. I photographed it in 2005/2006 and recently I decided to put it out there for public consumption at http://surroundcinema.com Follow the 'interactive' link for a controllable version.

      I used a mirror optic attached to a 2dx through a 35mm lens. Here's a panorama from one of the actual frames shot for the movie: http://surroundcinema.com/panos/yummy.html

      There are lotsa making of material on the site too, in the form of photos, timelapses and panoramas. I even added a few snapshots of our story board.

      Remember though, this stuff is almost 6 years old.

      Andras
      http://panoramablog.com