Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Palmela 2011 thanks

  • Carlos Chegado Lists
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 16, 2011
      Thank you Jeffrey and Issac, it's always great to meet you too.

      Since you guys are being so generous regard Palmela 2011, might be better
      that we record this in one place, so I just created a Palmela 2011
      Testimonials page, please post your feelings about Palmela 2011 here:

      http://www.palmela2011.com/about/palmela-2011-testimonials

      My best regards
      Os melhores cumprimentos

      Carlos Chegado