Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Pano2VR vs KRPano vs any other Flash VR players

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 11, 2011
      There already exist solutions that can be used to bring FPP based panos into
      iDevices.
      Due to time and other factors, there won't be put any time off for making
      native iDevice support in either Flashificator or FPP in the current builds.

      Next versions, based on Flash 11 will have it all.

      Thanks for kind words.

      Trausti

    • Trausti Hraunfjord
      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 11, 2011