Re: Has anyone seen "unexpected code 200" when running PTViewer?

  • stryker_oz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2011
      Thankyou for the troubleshooting tip Fulvio. The jpg version loaded fine though of course I lose the benefit of progressive loading. The .ptv version works on my ISP's hosted server, and locally if I pick it up from a local hard drive.

      Renaming the file to the .ptv.jpg extension appears to get it to load further, but not even as far as the greyscale preview.

      Not sure where to go from here, but at least I have the jpg option.

      Thanks again!
      Geoff

      <ORIGINAL POST REMOVED>