Re: [PanoToolsNG] Webinar about: 360 Virtual Tours Under Heavy Attack: Tonight, 7PM, US East Coast Time

  • Greg Nuspel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2011
      I am wondering if this is something one of the investigative reporter shows might like to take on. Maybe if they used this as an example of how the US Patent Office is causing economic grief due to not properly investigating patent claims. I’d like it to go further and investigate how much technology never makes it to market because someone with no intent or knowledge of how to develop an idea patents it. In the meantime someone actually working on the idea and comes up with a breakthrough is required to share profit from their hard work with a leech on society.

      Sorry for my rant I have issues with this patenting of ideas with no intent to develop them.