Re: Palmela 2011

  • rami_kolor
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2011
      The slides of the presentation of Alexandre Jenny, CEO of Kolor, are available online here:
      http://www.kolor.com/blog-en/2011/06/02/palmela-2011-virtual-tours-today-tomorrow/

      The same page shows the example of a mixed VR (photo + video) that Alexandre presented during his conference "Creating virtual tours today and tomorrow".

      --
      Rami