Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Pano2QTVR and overlays

  • yuval levy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11 8:16 PM
      Thanks Thomas, it worked - more or less. It left a one
      pixel border in the background color of the overlay
      and I guess the problem was with the PNG 8 bit alpha
      channel.

      Also I would have a few useability suggestions /
      feature requests:

      1. Zoom: when setting up for fullscreen, the white
      surface representing the movies overlaps the window
      size. when scrolling I sometimes do not see the sprite
      placement. A zoom factor to fit it all in the window
      would be highly appreciated.

      2. Coordinates references - currently it is from the
      left/top. how about adding a checkbox next to each of
      the number to determine whether it should be from the
      left or the right, and from the top or the bottom?

      3. Width/height: how about reading initial values as
      the W/H of the loaded graphic? most people will want
      to use that, I suspect, for a different value will
      result in weird stretching and it is easier to deal
      with the dimension of the overlay in photoshop.

      Thank you very much for this great tool and your fast
      and friendly support!

      Yuv

      http://mail.yahoo.com