360-DEGREE PANORAMA LIVE from Rynbin's office

  • tom_a_sparks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2011
      "
      This time, we would like to report the result of our experiments on our new solution named " 360-degree Panorama Live Streaming Solution" that delivers on the easiest, the most affordable and flexible approach to broadcast a stream of 360-degree or 180-degree real-time or live motion picture, using combinations of non-professional optical components and camera devices available in the market.
      " -http://www.ryubin.com/panolab/panoflash/exhibition_360panolive01.html

      this looks worth expanding on
      I just wish it was not flash centric

      tom