AW: [PanoToolsNG] Re: can anyone help me extract the frames from this video?

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 9 , May 26, 2011
      I haven't found a matching program either (and I have lots of decoders and
      tools installed on my system), so it seems that you should be happy that
      Elecard can open it...and stick to that software... ;-)

      It seems that MPEG streams finally evolved to the same mess as we have with
      all these variants of the TIFF format.