Re: wembley

    Message 1 of 17 , May 23, 2011
      Am 18.05.2011 17:01, schrieb prague:

      > No one (not even on this list) complained about the navigation (click drag)

      Since krpano offers the possibility to at least switch between both
      modes and you didn't provide a control for that I assumed you did that
      just as a provocation. Hence I decided not to do you the favor...

      Scroll wheel zooming is awful as well (far too slow) - far worse than on
      360cities. As a contrast arrow key panning is far too fast.