Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Yosemite Falls

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 10 , May 21, 2011
      Clever! I wonder how small an umbrella would be practical?
      I guess it depends on how hard it's raining or snowing.

      I had an idea for light rain or snow -- use a portable hair
      drier and point it across the lens to blow light rain and/or
      snow away from the lens to keep the drops off the lens so
      they wouldn't show up.

      Naturally, I'm too lazy to try it......