Re: How do I get the most out of PTGui

    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2011
      Am 18.05.2011 16:04, schrieb Tived:
      > I would like to learn more, know a little more about what goes on under the
      > hood.
      >
      > Could someone please guide me in the right direction, where I can read up
      > and get a better understanding so I can perfect my panorams. I would really
      > appreciate this, thanks

      You can start on the PTGui page of course:
      http://www.ptgui.com/support.html where there are links to some tutorials.

      More tutorials on http://www.johnhpanos.com/

      And of course there is the panotools wiki:
      http://wiki.panotools.org/

      More information on http://www.panoramas.dk/ and lots of other sites.
      Just search for http://www.google.de/search?q=PTGui+tutorial

      > Either Erik or Hans mentionen in a post that I can't find that if one added
      > some parameters PTGui would add more and better control points...I can't
      > remember the post, so forgive me if I got it wrong.

      That most probably referred to setting correct lens parameters prior to
      generating control points. You can either save lens parameters to the
      lens database or to a template.

      But it would be easier if you ask a specific question. May be you get
      even better advice at the PTGui mailing list:
      http://groups.google.com/group/ptgui