VRSmarty.com a new flash panorama player

  • vrsmarty
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2011
      Some of you have heard about this player, some of you hasn't.

      VRSmarty is a new flash panorama player with features similar to top players available on the market, which include:

      multi panorama format
      multiresolution
      flat panorama support
      perspective and fishey/little planet projection
      spot support, actually this is quite extraordinary
      DAC - Direct Access to Code - which allows you to call objects,variables, functions, methods directly from xml, spots, plugin
      extremely simple structure of: player itself, xml, plugins
      player can be imported into another movie clip

      and many more

      The official announcement will be on the 3-rd of May at Palmela 2011 Conference.
      However I would like to invite you to just take a look at some demos I included on the webpage: http://vrsmarty.com/

      Additionally I would like to invite you to give it a try and create a plugin for the player.
      I have an offer for those who can code - create a plugin and get the player licence for free!
      More less, the plugin structure is so simple that including any code makes a spot a plugin, this means that plugins may be very simple and do just one simple thing, depending on how complicated the plugin is I will give a discount on a player licence, you may create many simple plugins and at the end get the player licence for free or one advanced plugin and get a discount of 100% at once.

      Plugins have to be free for other VRSmarty users and will be distributed via vrsmarty webpage, plugins must be documented. Plugins may have creator's data included like name/company and/or webpage using a simple class I created for this purpose

      thanks

      Darek
    • vrsmarty
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2011